- Usability Consulting
- Usability Services
- Accessibility Services
- Usability Testing Services
- Product Engineering
- Interaction Design
- RIA Development
- Mobile App Development
Accessibility Services refers to the exclusive services and practice that aims to make web accessible to people with disabilities. Technology has transcended human expectations and also consistently engaged in making life easier and convenient for disabled individuals. UXLabs makes every effort to transform the challenges of disabled individuals taking the support of state-of-the-art technology. UXLabs provide accessibility services while considering moral and humanity standpoint in sync.
UXLabs finds many good reasons to consider disabled individuals when designing the interactive products. The demand for accessibility services is increasing at a fast pace with the increasing ageing population. And many organisations have realised that disdaining them means ignoring a huge chunk of revenue.
UXLabs design and provide high quality accessibility products that can be used to varied services and also manage customer satisfaction in an improved manner. We aim to provide world class designing and accessibility advice so that it provides a successful user experience.
UXLabs aims to provide accessibility services as follows:
- Visual: Visual impairments that includes various common eyesight problems, blindness and color blindness
- Motor/Mobility: UXLabs provide accessibility services to individuals who are incapable to use hands or any part of their body due to tremors, loss of muscle control, Parkinson's Disease, muscular dystrophy and cerebral palsy stroke.
- Seizures: UXLabs also include individuals suffering from photo-epileptic seizures that is caused by visual strobe or flashing effects
- Cognitive/ Intellectual: The accessibility services are designed for people suffering from dyslexia, dyscalculia etc. and also cognitive disabilities of varied origins that affect development, learning capabilities, memory and logic skills.
- Auditory: UXLabs also find accessibility solutions for hearing impairments
Apart from designing and developing user centric products for disabilities we also provide research and training on this specific field.
UXLabs provides a wide range of accessibility services at highly competitive budget. UXLabs always adhere to the guidelines of following federal Law for accessibility as follows: